Miles North East of Los Angeles and offers easy access to the 210 "Foothill Freeway". Azusa was founded in 1887 and incorporated in 1898. Azusa is neighborhood to the West by Duarte and Glendora to the East. From flat lands to foothill views, turn of the Century bungalows to new construction, Azusa has a lot to offer, and is the home of the renowned Azusa Pacific University.
- Gas: Southern California Gas Company (no branch office) 1-800-427-2200
- Electric: Southern California Edison (no branch office) 1-800-655-4555
- Phone: Verizon 1-800-483-4000
- Water: City of Azusa (626)-812-5225
- Trash: Waste Management (626) 574-5473 & Athens Disposal (626) 336-6100